The region abounds with beautiful beaches, historic sites, magnificent views, rewarding walks, and includes the iconic World Heritage listed Maria Island National Park.
The Orford Triabunna Chamber of Commerce region has a population of approximately 1,900 according to the recent Census.
Triabunna was the winner of the 2016 Keep Australia Beautiful Australia’s Tidy Town Award. See details here.
Latest News from OTCC
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
The AGM of The Chamber was held on 22nd September, and the following Office Bearers were elected for the next 12 months:
President: Greg Crump (Orford’s Sanda House)
Vice President: Paul Stranan (Darlington Vineyard
Treasurer: John Heck (Spring Bay Education Program)
Secretary: Peter Huttemeier (Eastcoast Regional Development Org Inc)
Public Officer: Eugene Alexander (Eugene Alexander Lawyers)
Tourism Chair: Greg Crump
Infrastructure Chair: Michael Fama
- The next General Meeting of OTCC will be THursday 10th October, commencing at 5.00pm. Venue TBA.
- f you need to contact President Greg Crump on Chamber issues his email is:
- OTCC Facebook page
What is Happening in our Community – Calendar of
Meetings & Community Events
You can check out the Calendar on this page, for both Chamber Events and other Regional Events happening in our Community. Just click on the Date for the details.
Also, you can see this page for OTCC Meeting Details.
About Us & Membership
To join the Chamber see Membership Subscription Page here.
We now offer Online Form and Direct Debit facilities.
Free Wi-Fi Service for visitors to Area
There is a free Wi-Fi service, an initiative of East Coast Regional Tourism for visitors to the East Coast and covers:
- Buckland – Buckland Roadhouse
- Orford – The Esplanade Orford (near the Gateway Café and Scorchers)
- Triabunna – The Esplanade Triabunna (near the Visitor Information Centre)