The region abounds with beautiful beaches, historic sites, magnificent views, rewarding walks, and includes the iconic World Heritage listed Maria Island National Park.
The Orford Triabunna Chamber of Commerce region has a population of approximately 1,900 according to the recent Census.
Triabunna was the winner of the 2016 Keep Australia Beautiful Australia’s Tidy Town Award. See details here.
Latest News from OTCC
- At the recent Annual General Meeting Greg Crump was elected as President of the Chamber for the next 12 months. If you need to contact Greg on Chamber issues his email is:
- The next General Meeting of OTCC and last for 2018 is planned for December 2nd, venue TBA, commencing 2:00pm. Former members and other interested parties most welcome to attend. Will confirm closer to date.
- OTCC has a new Facebook page
What is Happening in our Community – Calendar of
Meetings & Community Events
You can check out the Calendar on this page, for both Chamber Events and other Regional Events happening in our Community. Just click on the Date for the details.
Also, you can see this page for OTCC Meeting Details.
About Us & Membership
To join the Chamber see Membership Subscription Page here.
We now offer Online Form and Direct Debit facilities.
Free Wi-Fi Service for visitors to Area
There is a free Wi-Fi service, an initiative of East Coast Regional Tourism for visitors to the East Coast and covers:
- Buckland – Buckland Roadhouse
- Orford – The Esplanade Orford (near the Gateway Café and Scorchers)
- Triabunna – The Esplanade Triabunna (near the Visitor Information Centre)